1. As soon as you log in to Blossoms Dating | Blossoms.com:
a. Check your emails and notifications. See who viewed your profile. Write messages back to those you feel some immediate attraction. Make it easy on yourself by trying not to figure it all out before sending your first messages.
b. Please do not send any personal contact information in your first messages. You are only allowed to share your contact details in a reply message. Please communicate with members through Blossoms Dating’s messaging service. Fraudsters or scammers want to take their criminal activity off legitimate dating websites like Blossoms.com, as soon as possible. Scammers will try to convince you to interact with them via social media, text messaging, and email after only a few messages. Be sure to give out your contact and other pertinent information to those whom you can trust implicitly.
c. Use our Free Translation tool if you are hesitant about your English comprehension or writing skills. You can find this in the lower-left corner of all your messages.
d. Use our “SAVED EMAILS” option so you can create a template for messages. You can save your introduction and first reply message templates, make a few revisions, and send them out in batches.
Use the AIE or AUTOMATED INTRODUCTION EMAIL, a feature where you can send your saved email template. Go to MY ACCOUNT > AIE > ON > SELECT THE NUMBER OF EMAILS YOU WANT TO SEND DAILY > EDIT AUTOMATED MESSAGE.
e. Update your Blossoms Dating profile, make sure that you have completed all the personal information asked.
f. Check your profile for any grammatical mistakes.
g. Upload more photos and change your main profile photo as often as possible.
2. Click on “ONLINE NOW” to view members who are currently active. You will find numerous members who you can invite to chat. If you are a bit bashful, send them smiles instead.
3. Click on “ACTIVE” to view all members who have logged in during the past four weeks (sorted by the most recent). You can go through these results using the AGE or COUNTRY sorting to make your list manageable.
4. Click on “FAVORITES” to ascertain if the members you have added to this list are online. Chat or send email messages to your favorite members and start building attraction.
5. Visit the “PUBLIC CHAT ROOM” and introduce yourself to the Blossoms Dating Community.
7. Take this quote to heart:
“What we need to know about loving is no great mystery. We all know what constitutes loving behavior; we need to act upon it, not continually question it. Over-analysis often confuses the issue and, in the end, brings us no closer to insight. We sometimes become too busy classifying, separating, and examining to remember that love is easy. It’s we who make it complicated.”Dr. Leo Buscaglia